da Vinci® Surgery Website Design Program
Intuitive Surgical and Practis have teamed up to offer a unique medical website design program for hospitals and physician groups who are using the da Vinci® surgical system. Our da Vinci® Surgery websites are an easy, affordable, and comprehensive turn-key solution that includes all the things that you need to get your site up and running.
- Four Professional Website Design & Development Options
- Mobile friendly (responsive) templates
- Complete da Vinci® Surgery content automatically delivered to your website and general practice content. Content includes condition and treatment topics, brochures, video.
- Automatic da Vinci® content updates as new content is developed or existing content updated.
- Aquire more patients with an optional secure online appointment form.
- Search engine optimization built in for favorable search engine rankings.
- Content management system that allows you to easily update your website content and add an unlimited number of pages without any programming knowledge.
- Website hosting that includes a website statistical program so you know what your site is doing for you.
Website Enhancement Options
Make your program website stand out...
da Vinci program websites can be easily and affordably enhanced with many options including video, a health library, secure online patient intake forms, patient satisfaction survey, and more.
da Vinci® Consults & Appointments, are a secure online solution that allows both referring physicians and their patients an easy alternative for requesting an appointment with your office. Get more information and sign-up>
Sampling of da Vinci® Surgery Program Sites
da Vinci® Surgery Custom Sites
The da Vinci content library can be added to custom sites. Please contact us for more information.
Do you have an existing website and would simply like to add the content library?
Using our content feed (API), easily add da Vinci Surgery content to your website without all the work of developing and maintaining content yourself. We will provide you with the code and documentation necessary for your website developer to add the library to your website. Click to learn more and sign-up >