Many of the newer medical procedures, therapies and treatments now available are often not included in existing online medical patient education libraries. Interestingly, these are the very topics patients are often searching for online. Having access to this unique content on your website is critical to empowering potential patients, to make informed decisions.
Why it matters
- Potential patients are online. According to a 2011 Harris Interactive survey, 80% of Internet users reported having searched for health information online.
- Your practice website is your "digital storefront."
- patients are online researching their conditions and available treatment options
- patients need convenient access
- practice and physician information, resources and systems
- referring healthcare providers visit.
- learn more about physician expertise
- refer their patients for specialized treatment
- Updated content is king. Developing and maintaining content is a major barrier to having a good website. Deep, keyword-rich content that is automatically maintained overcomes these barriers and makes this process easy.
Encounter Health Website Programs
Our Encounter Health website programs are turn-key setup with Encounter Health library that features content from a number of leading healthcare organizations:
Encounter Health Content Library
Hospital & Health Care Company Website Programs
Offer a turnkey website design program for your hospital affiliated practices, senior care facilities and surgerical centers. We make it easy. Learn how >
- Medical Website Design
- Medical Website Programs
- Website Features