Join Our Team
Current Open Positions
Sales Account Executive
Practis is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Sales Account Executive. In this role, you are responsible for selling the value of Practis’ Medical Marketing Solutions and sales generated from partners. During the sales process, you will guide prospective partners as they learn how Practis can help them improve their patient acquisition and overall business profitability. As a member of our sales team reporting to the CEO, you will drive new business acquisition, lead generation, and revenue growth through channel partners.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in developing and driving sales for healthcare or software companies with strong business development, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Drive company growth by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Identify new channel partners, prospects and opportunities, execute and close sales contracts
- Leverage metrics and research to provide recommendations regarding new online marketing strategies to drive growth across all online channels
- Assess prospect’s needs and recommend the most suitable products and approach
- Evaluate Practis’ digital product offerings against customer’s needs, budget and competitors’ offerings.
- Build strong client and channel partner relationships as a trusted-advisor, educate clients on the best digital marketing approach and solutions for their specific needs
- At least two years of experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare IT or SaaS sales role.
- Proven ability of significant lead generation and rapid revenue growth. This can be through partners or cold sourcing leads
- Experience working with CRM’s and pipeline management
- Hard-working and highly motivated with a track record for success
- A passion for identifying and closing new business
- Ability to adapt on the fly
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, PPC and other digital marketing channels
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Superior sales and phone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
What You’ll Enjoy
- Helping Physicians and Medical Groups Succeed
- Gaining experience selling into and revolutionizing the healthcare tech space
- Becoming an expert in all things healthcare from a networking and ecosystem perspective
- Competitive uncapped compensation structure (base + commission)
- Promotion and sales growth opportunities
- Health and Dental Insurance w/ 401K match
Online Marketing Specialist
As an online marketing and technology partner for many of the top brands in healthcare, Practis provides efficient and comprehensive digital marketing solutions that help our clients design, manage and grow their online presence.
We’re looking for an experienced Online Marketing Analyst to join our fast-growing digital marketing company. If you have experience with on-page/organic SEO, local optimization, and PPC, we want to talk with you.
This is a full-time position for a motivated and detail-oriented person in our Charlotte, NC office. You will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing campaigns through various channels such as search (paid & organic), web, social media and more. You will also need to ensure that client needs are met, deliverables are completed on time, and performance milestones/goals are achieved.
What you’ll be doing
- Perform keyword research, organic search result analysis and reporting
- Identify areas of optimization for client and internal websites; manage implementation
- Define and test keywords, metadata, mark up, create landing pages and content
- Link building and backlink auditing. Manage directory listing process.
- Manage local SEO
- Implement and manage digital ad campaigns
- Analyze organic and online marketing results/data and adjust website content accordingly
- Manage client relationships and deliver result reports that detail goals, tasks performed, performance data and strategy
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams (Creative, Development and Management) on planning and delivery of online marketing programs
- Cultivate and nurture strong client relationships and drive high customer satisfaction
What skills and background you’ll need
- One-two years of digital marketing experience in an agency environment
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and organic traffic analysis
- Demonstrated expertise in SEO, Social, and Paid Search
- Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Certification in Google Analytics and Adwords a plus
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML
- Experience utilizing SEO industry tools such as Yext, Bright Local, Screaming Frog and others
- Organized, detailed oriented self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and multi-task
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and provide insight on data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills