Digital Account Strategist
For 24 years, Practis has been a leader in providing comprehensive digital marketing solutions to the healthcare industry. By using a combination of technology, award-winning designs, and dedicated support, we enable healthcare organizations to reach and acquire more patients in a compliant manner easily. Existing as a marketing extension for groups large and small, Practis makes it easier for clients to spend less time on their marketing and more time on the patient.
Practis is seeking a Digital Account Strategist who will be responsible for helping our clients generate more patients for their organization and improve revenue from marketing efforts. This candidate will set the strategy, ensure that client needs are met, deliverables are completed on time, and performance milestones/goals are achieved by interfacing with our marketing team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Cultivate and nurture strong client relationships and drive high customer satisfaction
- Be the main point of contact for your clients. You will be working with clients on their monthly marketing program including, but not limited to, strategy around content, architecture, website changes, local listing optimization, social media and reviews management.
- Maintain regular communication with clients and internal team to keep parties informed of work being completed.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success.
- Develop detailed recommendations for site and campaign changes as it relates to (SEO, SEM, Social, Content, etc.)
- In addition to client communication and retention goals, you will be responsible for personal upsell goals on a quarterly basis
- Interface with clients, providing recommendations on opportunities to optimize campaign results and manage implementation.
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present reports with proactive insights and recommendations.
- QA all work throughout the duration of a marketing campaign
- Monitor client positioning vs competition
What You’ll Need
- 1-3 years of experience leading digital marketing projects or solving complex problems
- Healthcare experience or demonstrated knowledge in digital marketing or SEO a plus
- Proven track record for quickly learning new solutions, in addition to identifying creative and strategic solutions that help clients grow and accomplish their goals
- Self-learner who thrives in the opportunity to take initiative
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and provide insight. Proficiency with Google Analytics a plus
- Clear communicator with the ability to break down complex topics and formulate specific, yet digestible solutions
- Exceptional communications skills, oral and written with an analytical approach
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or healthcare-related field