Market Development Representative
Practis is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Market Development Representative. This role is a critical component to our growth at Practis that helps increase revenues & profitability of the company through business expansion and strategic partnerships.
The candidate for Market Development Representative would be responsible for selling the value of Practis’ Medical Marketing Solutions and sales generated from partners. During the sales process, you will guide prospective partners as they learn how Practis can help them improve their patient acquisition and overall business profitability. As a member of our sales team, you will drive new business acquisition, lead generation, and revenue growth through channel partners.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in developing and driving sales for healthcare or software companies with strong business development, relationship management and entrepreneurial skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive company growth by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Build strong client and channel partner relationships as a trusted-advisor
- Present, promote and sell clients on the best digital marketing approach and solutions for their specific needs
- Assess prospect’s needs and recommend the most suitable products and approach based on research, data, and case studies
- Execute Practis Marketing Solutions demos for prospective customers
- Identify new channel partners, prospects and opportunities
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop/refine collateral and video content used for lead generation/sales opportunities of new markets
- Evaluate Practis’ digital product offerings against customer’s needs, budget and competitors’ offerings
- Keep contact information for prospects up to date in Salesforce
What You’ll Need
- At least two years of experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, healthcare IT or SaaS sales role.
- Proven ability of significant lead generation and rapid revenue growth. This can be through partners or cold sourcing leads
- Experience working with CRM’s and pipeline management
- Hard-working and highly motivated with a track record for success
- A passion for identifying and closing new business
- Ability to adapt on the fly
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, PPC and other digital marketing channels
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Superior sales and phone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher