Practice Growth Associate
Looking to join a supportive team committed to helping others and growing the company? Practis is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Practice Growth Associate to join our customer success team.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping physicians and medical practices across the country generate more patients to their practice and improve overall revenue from marketing efforts. Initially your role will primarily be account management. If you also excel at consultative selling – we’ll help you move into a more active sales role. It’s up to you to claim your level of responsibility. The candidate will set the strategy, ensure that client needs are met, deliverables are completed on time, and performance milestones/goals are achieved by interfacing with our marketing team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Cultivate and nurture strong client relationships and drive high customer satisfaction
- Be the main point of contact for your clients. You will be working with clients on their monthly marketing program including, but not limited to, website updates, local listing optimization, content generation, social media management and reputation management.
- Maintain regular communication with clients and internal team to keep parties informed of work being completed.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create cohesive strategies for client success.
- In addition to client communication and retention goals, you will be responsible for personal upsell goals on a quarterly basis
- Interface with clients, providing recommendations on opportunities to optimize campaign results and manage implementation.
- Analyze campaign performance and compile and present detailed reports with proactive insights.
- Develop detailed recommendations for site and campaign changes as it relates to (SEO, SEM, Social, Content, etc.)
- QA all work throughout the duration of a marketing campaign
- Monitor client site and competitive positioning
What You’ll Need
- 1-3 years experience leading client projects or solving complex problems
- Healthcare experience or demonstrated knowledge in digital marketing or SEO a plus
- Proven track record for quickly learning new solutions, in addition to identifying creative and strategic solutions that help clients grow and accomplish their goals
- Self-learner who thrives in the opportunity to take initiative
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and provide insight. Proficiency with Google Analytics a plus
- Clear communicator with the ability to break down complex topics and formulate specific, yet digestible solutions
- Exceptional communications skills, oral and written with an analytical approach
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or healthcare related field