NeoTract, Inc. turned to Practis to create a custom mobile-friendly, patient and physicians website for their UroLift® procedure. The UroLift® System is a revolutionary , minimally invasive approach to treating BPH that lifts and holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra.
The new website includes features that improve the user experience. Some features include:
- Mobile-friendly Website Design. Having a responsive website makes it easier for users to access information across all devices.
- Patient Engagement. An interactive “BPH Quiz?” tool allows patients to measure how severe your BPH symptoms are.
- Physician Locator. Users can conveniently search for physician information near them.
- Multi-Lingual. Support for multi-lingual.
- Video Library. Comprehensive library of both physician and patient videos allow visitors to learn more about the UroLift® System from doctors and actual patients.