Are you monitoring your Practis Forms activity logs?
Log monitoring is crucial to finding who has viewed and processed form submissions. It is also used to identify any potential holes in your security in terms of improper access. Bottom line, regular log monitoring makes for better security practices and HIPAA compliance.
Form Administrators can access their log files by:
- Login to Practisforms.com and click “Logs” tab
- Enter a start and end date
- Select desired form or your user
- Select the “export” button and save your audit trail to your local file server.
- For HIPAA security compliance, this should be done monthly. It is recommended to store logs for at least one year, with three months readily available.
Interested in learning more about activity logs? Contact our support team!