Marking “where it hurts” using your forms.
Did you know that on your patient intake forms, you can now have patients indicate where something hurts? With Practis Forms, we can now include a graphic that will allow patients to mark the area in which they are experiencing pain.
Some common examples include, but are not limited to:
- Dentistry: A sore or damaged tooth.
- Chiropractic: A painful back or shoulder.
- Orthopedic: A sore knee, hip, or ankle.
- ENT: Sinus pressure or headaches.
- With this new, interactive marking feature, your patients can now provide you with helpful information with the click of a mouse or screen. No more lengthy explanations or difficult questions needed!
Interested in learning more about this feature? Contact our support team!