About the Encounter Health Program
The healthcare industry is developing new treatments like never before.
Physicians are able to perform more complex procedures with greater ease. Previously unmet clinical needs of patients are now finally able to be addressed – that is, if these patients, are fully aware of the latest breakthrough medical solution. That’s where Encounter Health comes in.
An Encounter Health program brings knowledge of these breakthrough procedures and therapies into the lives of those who need it most – patients right through your local distribution channel – your physician and hospital customer.
Why it matters
Its a win for everyone. Developing an Encounter Health Online Marketing Program provides benefits to every party involved:
- health care companies who wish to build their brand awareness and drive demand for their product.
- local providers of care who need a deep, content rich website and effective online marketing to educate potential patients, market these procedures, and build patient demand.
- local distributors who need a deep, content rich website and effective online marketing to market your products, and build demand.
- consumers are online seeking information about treatment alternatives. With your product information available on your customers’ websites, patients can find information more easily… and locally. This also improves the visibility of those who are providing your treatment directly to patients.
Who is a candidate
If you fall into any of the following categories, you would be a good candidate for an Encounter Health program.
- Manufacturers of medical devices, aesthetics, medical supplies and equipment
- Hospital systems with multiple locations and or affiliated physician practices
- Acute/senior care services
- Hearing companies
- Genetic testing
- DME, health product manufacturers and suppliers
- National or regional brands offering health services (Hospital systems, diagnostic imaging post acute care, etc)
How is an Encounter Health Program different
With over nine years experience helping other Encounter Health partners design and develop their customized program, our Encounter program is different in that it is focused on:
- driving long-term results through patient awareness, education and engagement.
- providing you with the ability to manage and measure results of your content all through one convenient dashboard.
- program flexibility as healthcare as an industry is quickly changing and evolving. This requires a program that is scalable and flexible to quickly adapt to change.
- ensuring compliance with government regulations
- providing information on many of the new treatments available that are often not included in existing patient education libraries. Interestingly, these are the very topics patients are often searching for online.