Digital Marketing Results
Medical Practice Case Study
In the Fall of 2015, an interventional radiologist reached out to Practis for help with the promotion of a new innovative procedure for the treatment of uterine fibroids, a common condition among middle-age women. Without a solid web presence, Practis needed to not only develop a solid foundation but rapidly expand the radiologist’s digital footprint for this procedure in his target market.
In addition to designing a new micro-site to promote education and awareness regarding treatment options for uterine fibroids, we also implemented a comprehensive internet marketing program that consisted of local SEO, PPC, social media management.
In the year after the new website was launched:
- Organic traffic increased by 973%.
- Measurable goal conversions (Patient Leads). Phone calls to website more than doubled and secure HIPAA compliant appointment request form submissions increased by 475%
- A very successful and efficient PPC campaign with low Cost-Per-Click and Cost-Per-Acquisition costs
- The bounce rate decreased by 39%
- The average session duration increased by 20%
- A dramatic increase in the number of relevant and key search terms that returned the clients page in the top 5 page 1 search results
Medical Device Company Case Study
To support goals for growth within the U.S. market, a medical device company was looking to enhance patient awareness of their product and develop a patient focused marketing to strategy to drive engagement.
Their web presence was not optimized to meet the demands of potential patients who are increasingly using the web to become more informed and educated about their treatment options. There were multiple web properties not performing or converting patients who were looking for possible treatment options for their condition. In addition, old properties were not optimized for users on mobile devices, which is a critical success factor to how today’s consumers interact and take action. The company’s previous site did not have a focused keyword strategy nor was it optimized for search engines to properly crawl its content.
With a defined strategy regarding site architecture and in-depth research and analysis, appropriate site structure, content and features were implemented. The on-site SEO elements were reinforced by a link building campaign rooted in engaging off-site SEO. Additionally, the site was optimized technically for items such as improving site speed, eliminating canonicalization errors and enhancing the site’s internal linking structure to improve the site’s authority in search engines.
In the three months after the new website was launched and online marketing program initiated:
- Website visits increased 82%
- Measurable goal conversions increased
- The bounce rate decreased 40.3%
- The average session duration increased by 42%
- New users increased 77%