Pediatric Website Design & Internet Marketing
Having worked with pediatricians for 20 years, we are known for our work in pediatrics! Our pediatric website designs are an easy, affordable, and comprehensive solution that includes all the components your pediatric group needs from a website in order to help parents interact with your practice. Designed to be mobile-friendly (responsive), easy to navigate, and providing super friendly user experience, your pediatric website design serves as the foundation for helping parents find you and take action.
Pediatric Website Program Highlights
- Custom – a unique mobile-friendly design that specific to your pediatric practice. Many of our sites are award-winning!
- PediSite Program – Select a design template and personalize with your colors, logo, imagery and promo information. Includes mobile!
- Dedicated project manager to easily get you through the project.
- Search engine optimization available for favorable search engine rankings.
- Complete content, blog and parent reviews are included in all sites.
- Content management system that allows you to easily update your website content without any programming knowledge.
- Website hosting that includes a website statistical program so you know what your site is doing for you.
Pediatric Website Add-Ons
Many of our pediatricians have added online features such as:
- Practis Forms -secure online medical history, patient registration, developmental questionnaires and school forms.
- Well Child Visit Web Forms – secure online forms to collect data from parents before they arrive in your office.
Providers can log-in to view and download completed questionnaires.
- Pediatric Educational Videos – Patient education videos on a number of pediatric topics including breastfeeding, fever in children, hand foot and mouth disease, car seat safety, mononucleosis, nausea/vomiting and more.
- Mailing List – notify parents of flu clinic dates, your announcements and more
Pediatric Website Content
In addition to our standard content on immunization schedules, dosage charts, well-child visits, breastfeeding facts and more, content licensing is available for our Child Health Library.