Encounter Health Content Feed
Content from some of the top companies in healthcare
Would like to add our content library to your existing website?
Our Encounter CSS CDN allows you to easily add content to your existing website simply by using our API, or content feed.
Current available topics include:
- da Vinci ® Surgery – Intuitive Surgical
- NovaSure ® Endometrial Ablation – Hologic ®, Inc
- Essure ® – Bayer Healthcare
- Balloon Sinuplasty – Acclarent, Inc
- TIF ®, Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication – Endogastric Solutions
- Genesys HTA™ System – Boston Scientific
- XprESS™ Balloon Sinus Dilation – Entellus Medical
- Men’s Health – Coloplast
- Women’s Health – Coloplast
- PROPEL® Mometasone Furoate Implant – Intersect ENT
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE) – Merit Medical
- UroLift® System – NeoTract
- Skin and Nipple Sparing Mastectomy – Medtronic
- Anterior Approach Hip Replacement (Aquamantys®) – Medtronic
- Tourniquetless Knee Replacement (Aquamantys®) – Medtronic
- Breast Biopsy – Medtronic
- BARRX RFA Therapy™ – Medtronic
- DySIS™ Advanced Cervical Imaging System – DYSIS Medical
Not seeing the content you need?
Submit what procedures or content you’d like to add to your site along with contact information for the company that provides it. We would be happy to reach out to them on your behalf to get them added to our Encounter Library!
How it’s done
By adding a content feed to your website, content from our library will automatically display on your website. We will provide you with the code and documentation necessary for your website developer to add the library to your website. The Encounter CSS content feed is available in both PHP and .Net. For those using WordPress, we now make it even easier to set up with our Encounter plug-in.
Three easy steps to take to get started
- Complete our sign-up form.
- Select which topics you would like to turn on.
When selecting the API option, be sure to check with your developer on their ability to implement an API. They can also assist with verifying your server requirements. Once we receive your request, someone from our team will be in touch to confirm your subscription.
- Account activation fee starts at $250, $50 per month. Please contact us for questions on pricing.
- Keep in mind that your website developer may also charge a fee for their time spent implementing and testing the content feed.
- Please note that all billing is automatically handled through credit card or EFT.
- There are no long-term contracts and you can easily suspend your account with a 30 day advanced written notice.
Apache & PHP 5
- Apache with Module mod_rewrite
- PHP 5+ with cURL (Client URL Library)
WordPress Plug-is Available