Patient Education Videos
Increase patient engagement, education and satisfaction with health videos
Patient education videos are the answer to today’s short attention spans and differences in how people learn. And research shows that well-designed videos deliver instructions more effectively. When patients view a video to learn about a health condition, treatment, medicines, or self-care, they are more likely to act on what they’ve seen.
Healthwise Patient Education Video Library
Evidence-based, URAC accredited health videos that help educate your patients on diagnoses, procedures, treatment options, prevention and health and wellness. Our comprehensive interactive patient education library of 500+ streaming videos, some in multiple languages, can be streamed right from your practice, hospital or healthcare website.
Our patient education video library content:
- is evidenced-based and reviewed by accredited on-staff medical professionals
- automatically streams for easy integration into your website
- allows organization-specific branding and customization
- is automatically updated on an ongoing basis should any video you license be updated or recreated
- is multilingual with native-language speakers
Patient education video options
Practis offers two easy options for using our patient education videos:
- Hosted Patient Education Center. A turnkey hosted solution where we take care of the setup for you. You simply add a link from your hospital or practice website to your hosted Patient Education Center. Your Center is branded for your organization and optimized for mobile devices.
- API (Feed). We will provide your developer with the code and documentation necessary for them to implement patient education video and content on your website. The content feed is available in PHP only.
Types of patient education videos
- Instructional. Offer “how to” instructions on a variety of topics. Seeing how things are done improves both learning and confidence.
- Conceptual. Physiological and medical concepts can be difficult to explain—and hard for people to grasp. Animated analogies and eye-catching visuals clarify and shed light on complicated topics.
- Expert-hosted. When a respected and trusted expert shares valuable information, people may find treatment options more acceptable, easier to understand, and less intimidating.
- Procedures. People facing medical procedures have many questions and concerns. Using videos to explain what will happen and why can help reduce any anxiety they may have.
Available health video topics
Contact us today for more information and pricing.