Experience in Delivering Results
As a healthcare digital marketing agency.
For 20 years we’ve been designing award-winning medical websites and online marketing programs.
Practis brings years of experience helping clients design, manage and grow their footprint on the web. From a single physician to a national brand, we help clients from all over the U.S.
The Practis Advantage
- Trustworthy & Experienced. Since 1998, we’ve helped clients adapt and transform their digital presence to better meet the evolving needs in healthcare.
- Efficient & Responsive. Operating as an extension of your organization, Practis is a full service digital marketing partner that is proactive in bringing patients to your door.
- Secure & Compliant. At Practis, we go the extra mile by providing and maintaining a secure infrastructure as well as HIPAA compliant solutions that protect your data.
- Results Focused. From SEO and PPC to Social Media, we’ve developed multi-channel digital marketing programs specifically designed to generate patient leads, improve patient engagement and generate ROI.
But don’t take our word for it… hear from our clients.
Our healthcare digital marketing team
An effective digital presence requires different skill sets. Our dedicated creative team is comprised of talented individuals who each possess a specialized skill set needed to improve your experience throughout all phases of your project life cycle.
Our professional team is:
- highly educated with advanced degrees in Health Systems Administration, New Media Design & Development, Computer Science, Graphic Design, and New Media Marketing from some of the top schools on the East Coast
- experienced and dedicated health care professionals, web designers, web project managers, medical marketing professionals, graphic designers, programmers and copywriters
- highly trained in the latest web development technologies, UX and UI design techniques, digital marketing, web application and database development
Based in Charlotte, NC
As a mixed group of natives and transplants, we like to debate over what is considered cold weather and what is not. Whether adding sugar to unsweetened tea technically makes it sweet tea or not. We are also serious beer snobs that love their dogs.