Search Engine Optimization
Specializing in Medical SEO
With patients more educated and connected to the web than ever before, it is important that your website ranks at the top of search results when and where they search.
Patients search by what hurts. Google, Yahoo and Bing are where patients go to search their symptoms, condition, treatment options and locate doctors. It’s important, then, to dominate your competition with top rankings for all the treatments and conditions you specialize in.
Increasing your presence online requires a persistent search engine optimization effort and a passion to outrank your competition in search for the medical medical services you provide. Our tailored Medical SEO program is designed to deliver the highly valuable organic search traffic you expect and require.
On-site optimization is the “internal” optimization of your pages, content and mark-up of your website. This includes the following activities:
- Strategy and Plan
- Keyword Research
- Setup of Google Analytics, Event and Goal Tracking.
- Setup and Management of Google Search Console.
- Setup of Google My Business. This is your listing that appears in local Google search results and it must be completed within Google’s guidelines if you want your listing to be shown with prominent placement.
- Setup of Bing Local. This lets the Bing search engine know your business exists and will appear in the Bing local search engine.
- Disavowing spammy inbound links.
- Development and addition of unique titles, meta description and keywords for each page.
- Addition of image ALT tags for every image on your site.
- Development and addition of unique keyword targeted content for every page.
- Development and addition of schema – structured mark-up and rich snippets.
- Proper setup of H1, H2 and H3 header tags.
- Proper internal linking and structure.
- XML sitemap creation and submission.
A successful local medical marketing program ensures that your healthcare group is prominently placed in front of potential patients wherever and however they search. Activities include:
- Listings Management & Optimization. Claim and manage directory listings on physician review sites, professional associations and organizations. This ensures that every instance of your medical practice’s business information is listed consistency and accurately across the web.
- Local 3-Pack Map Optimization. Optimization of Google My Business, making it easy for patients to see your locations and get directions right from search results.
- Backlink Strategy. The more trustworthy and authoritative local sources linking back to your website increases your domain authority which helps you outrank your competition.
- Setup on Yahoo Local, Bing, Yelp Local
We know medical SEO and what it takes to get you ranking locally.