Join the Practis Team
Everyday we’re helping healthcare providers connect with patients using the web.
So come join the fun! We need the best and the brightest to add to our team! At Practis, our work spans mobile, web, SaaS and digital marketing.
You can expect a fun, casual work place, Bagel and Beer Fridays and more. Benefits include health care, dental, PTO, 401k and profit sharing.
Interested? Please submit your resume.
We are actively seeking to fill the following positions:
Social Media Specialist
As a Social Media Specialist, you’ll be creating content for both organic and paid campaigns on social media channels. This role combines the creative side of writing social media content that engages users with the analytical side of developing a solid strategy and finding insights from analysis of posts.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage clients’ social media presence, engagement through various channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create content for social posts with high standards for creativity, engagement, and quality
- Schedule and maintain a social media schedule and editorial calendar
- Write, edit, and proof all social media copy for accuracy, clarity, and grammar
- Creation and editing of video and animated content
- Drive measurable results through social media content and digital advertising
- Analyze performance of social media campaigns for relevant KPIs
- Report on social media engagement, performance, and other KPIs
- Ensure all post links have appropriate link tracking
- Stay up-to-date on social media best practices and trends
What skills and background you’ll need to succeed
- 1 year professional social media marketing experience, including social media ad copy experience
- Proficiency with Facebook and other social media tools
- Familiarity with social media management software
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic graphic design experience and video experience
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Excellent writing skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to work for multiple clients at once
- Organized, detailed oriented self-starter who can work independently and multi-task
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and provide insight
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
Online Marketing Specialist
As an online marketing and technology partner for many of the top brands in healthcare, Practis provides efficient and comprehensive digital marketing solutions that help our clients design, manage and grow their online presence.
We’re looking for an experienced Online Marketing Analyst to join our fast-growing digital marketing company. If you have experience with on-page/organic SEO, local optimization, and PPC, we want to talk with you.
This is a full-time position for a motivated and detail-oriented person in our Charlotte, NC office. You will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing campaigns through various channels such as search (paid & organic), web, social media and more. You will also need to ensure that client needs are met, deliverables are completed on time, and performance milestones/goals are achieved.
What you’ll be doing
- Perform keyword research, organic search result analysis and reporting
- Identify areas of optimization for client and internal websites; manage implementation
- Define and test keywords, metadata, mark up, create landing pages and content
- Link building and backlink auditing. Manage directory listing process.
- Manage local SEO
- Implement and manage digital ad campaigns
- Analyze organic and online marketing results/data and adjust website content accordingly
- Manage client relationships and deliver result reports that detail goals, tasks performed, performance data and strategy
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams (Creative, Development and Management) on planning and delivery of online marketing programs
- Cultivate and nurture strong client relationships and drive high customer satisfaction
What skills and background you’ll need
- One-two years of digital marketing experience in an agency environment
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and organic traffic analysis
- Demonstrated expertise in SEO, Social, and Paid Search
- Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Certification in Google Analytics and Adwords a plus
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML
- Experience utilizing SEO industry tools such as Yext, Bright Local, Screaming Frog and others
- Organized, detailed oriented self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and multi-task
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and provide insight on data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills