Join the Practis Team
Everyday we’re helping healthcare providers connect with patients using the web.
So come join the fun! We need the best and the brightest to add to our team! At Practis, our work spans mobile, web, SaaS and digital marketing.
You can expect a fun, casual work place, Bagel and Beer Fridays and more. Benefits include health care, dental, PTO, 401k and profit sharing.
Interested? Please submit your resume.
We are actively seeking to fill the following positions:
Online Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
As an online marketing and technology partner for many of the top brands in healthcare, Practis provides efficient and comprehensive digital marketing solutions that help our clients design, manage and grow their online presence.
We’re looking for an experienced Online Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing digital marketing company. If you have experience with on-page/organic SEO, local optimization, and PPC, we want to talk with you.
This is a full-time position for a motivated and detail-oriented person in our Charlotte, NC office. You will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing campaigns through various channels such as search (paid & organic), web, social media and more. You will also need to ensure that client needs are met, deliverables are completed on time, and performance milestones/goals are achieved.
What you’ll be doing
- Perform keyword research, organic search result analysis and reporting
- Identify areas of optimization for client and internal websites; manage implementation
- Define and test keywords, metadata, mark up, create landing pages and content
- Link building and backlink auditing. Manage directory listing process.
- Manage local SEO
- Implement and manage digital ad campaigns
- Analyze organic and online marketing results/data and adjust website content accordingly
- Manage client relationships and deliver result reports that detail goals, tasks performed, performance data and strategy
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams (Creative, Development and Management) on planning and delivery of online marketing programs
- Cultivate and nurture strong client relationships and drive high customer satisfaction
What skills and background you’ll need
- One-two years of digital marketing experience in an agency environment
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and organic traffic analysis
- Demonstrated expertise in SEO, Social, and Paid Search
- Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Certification in Google Analytics and Adwords a plus
- Experience with WordPress and basic HTML
- Experience utilizing SEO industry tools such as Yext, Bright Local, Screaming Frog and others
- Organized, detailed oriented self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and multi-task
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and provide insight on data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated Web Designer who has an introductory level of website design, online marketing and creative skills. The ideal candidate will have experience working with website design projects and managing project. He/she must be able to make simple changes to WordPress websites, such as changes to the text and images.
Additionally, this person will be responsible for overseeing each project through completion to ensure implementation in a timely and efficient manner. This candidate will work closely with internal teams to delegate tasks as well as to make sure strategy and implementation are moving towards completion.
- Design and production of WordPress websites, social media graphics and print
- Management of project deadlines and requirements
- Assist with online marketing program set-up for new client projects
- Manage client meetings, communications and documentation
- Manage quality assurance
- Proficiency in HTML, WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- 1-2 years’ experience working in the creative industry (agency experience is a plus)
- Working knowledge of the latest best practices, design principles for web and mobile experiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work within a team and execute project requirements in a timely and organized manner
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and contribute
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in New Media Marketing, Communication, Graphic Design or related field