Orthopedic Website Design & Digital Marketing
As healthcare professionals who have worked with many orthopedic practices across the U.S, at Practis we know what it takes to generate more patient leads to your orthopedic practice through the web. With almost 25 years of experience marketing for orthopedic practices, we have an understanding of the patients you are looking to target, the conditions they search on, as well as the treatments and procedures you want to get found for. Right from the beginning, you can feel confident that you have a partner that will offer valuable insight in terms of site content, architecture, UX/UI and marketing strategy.
Websites & Marketing for Orthopedic Practices
- Custom – a mobile-friendly professional design that you own and that is specific to your orthopedic practice. Many of our sites are award-winning!
- A streamlined process that gets your site is launched in as little as 30 days.
- Compliant with HIPAA and Accessibility guidelines
- Dedicated ongoing support to easily get you through the project and beyond.
- Customized orthopedic content tailored to your practice and highlights your experience and special skills.
- Easy-to-use content management system that allows you to update your website content.
- Search engine optimization and social media management to attract new patients to your practice in your local market.
- Targeted Google and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Reviews Management – Patient reviews solicitations through your EHR as well as ongoing management
Results-Driven Digital Marketing & SEO for Your Orthopedic Practice
Your patients receive care from you that is tailored to their unique needs. Your orthopedic practice deserves the same – a marketing plan that is customized to drive results and grow your practice.
You most likely spent a lot of time and effort building your reputation and practice. Developing an effective digital presence also takes work and time. With Practis, we get in under the hood to learn more about you, your passion, your success stories and what makes your practice unique in your market and then amplify that information consistently across your digital presence. With almost 25 years of helping orthopedic groups market their practice, we know what works and can hit the ground running.
Orthopedic Practices We Help
Marketing Orthopedic Practices is What We Do
SEO for Orthopedics
Social Media for Orthopedics
Social & Search PPC for Orthopedics
Orthopedics Reviews Management
Orthopedics Content Marketing
Orthopedic Website Design
Prospective patients are increasingly turning to the web to seek medical care. A professional-looking website should provide those visitors with a clear understanding of the excellent care you provide as well as a great user experience, regardless of the device that are using to view your site. Help them decide to call you to schedule their visit. With Practis, clients can enjoy a modern, mobile-friendly website design and online marketing program that is customized to their specific orthopedic practice.
SEO for Orthopedic Practices
Getting your site ranked favorably is critical to your practice growth. In the U.S., there are millions of Google searches for an orthopedic doctor each year. Therefore its mission-critical that your website is optimized properly for prospective patients who are searching online to find you. Search engine optimization, or SEO, will help to get your website ranked favorably. Targeting specific keywords related to your specialty and your locality, adding and optimizing content on topics you want to be found for, improving site page speed and user experience are all a part of SEO. If your search results are not where they need to be, Practis can help.
Social Media for Orthopedic Practices
Similar to how your patients receive care from you tailored to their individual needs, your practice deserves a marketing plan that is tailored to meet your practice growth needs. Our team of medical writers will develop blog articles for you that are informative, engaging and sharable. Ongoing social posts from reputable sources, infographics as well as boosted posts all help to drive patient engagement. If your social presence is not where it needs to be, Practis can help.
Reviews Management for Orthopedic Practices
Today Orthopedic practices provide comprehensive orthopedic care – from sports medicine to complex sub-specialty orthopedic surgery. When a patient feels comfortable with her orthopedic surgeon, he or she will likely become a life-long patient who makes referrals to family, friends, and those with who they are connected via social media.
Many patients who are looking for an orthopedic specialist near them go online to seek referrals and online reviews. Those online reviews can exist in many places across the web – Google, HealthGrades, Facebook, orthopedic physician directory sites. Therefore it is important that you manage your online reputation.
Content Marketing for Orthopedic Practices
Orthopedic content for your website and social media on a variety of topics covering testing, wellness and prevention, conditions and treatment options.
- Where Does It Hurt Feature – complete with orthopedic content.
- Blog Articles, Infographics & Social Posts – written and sourced specifically for your practice and shared on your social channels.
- Patient Education Animations –animated, audio-enabled tutorials on a number of orthopedic related conditions and procedures.
- Patient Education Videos –patient education videos on a number of orthopedic related conditions and procedures.
- Online Patient Intake Forms – HIPAA compliant forms for appointments, patient referral, workers comp, new patient forms, spine questionnaires and more
Social & Search PPC for Orthopedic Practices
Today you need to be an everywhere brand – getting in front of and connecting with prospective patients wherever they may be. Whether it’s a PPC campaign on Google for a specific service line in a target market or a social ad campaign on Facebook to drive awareness and engagement, Practis goes above and beyond by identifying the right medium for your message and pulsing that across your digital presence.
Orthopedic Case Study
A personalized website design paired with an all-encompassing digital marketing plan helps a large orthopedic center in Alabama nearly double online conversions.