Website Design & Digital Marketing for Urologists
Trust your digital presence to the urology experts. We know what works for urology groups to drive results!
As healthcare professionals who have worked with thousands of urologist and urology practices across the U.S, at Practis we know what it takes to generate more patient leads to your practice through the web. With almost 25 years of experience marketing for urology practices, we have an understanding of the patients you are looking to target, the conditions they search on, as well as the treatments and procedures you want to get found for. Right from the beginning, you can feel confident that you have a partner that will offer valuable insight in terms of site content, architecture, UX/UI and marketing strategy.
Websites & Marketing for Urologists
- Custom – a mobile-friendly professional design that you own and that is specific to your urology practice. Many of our sites are award-winning!
- A streamlined process that gets your site is launched in as little as 30 days.
- Compliant with HIPAA and Accessibility guidelines
- Dedicated ongoing support to easily get you through the project and beyond.
- Comprehensive urology content tailored to your practice. With partnerships with a number of leading urology companies, we have content on a variety of urologic treatments that you may perform.
- Easy-to-use content management system that allows you to update your website content.
- Search engine optimization and social media management to attract new patients to your practice in your local market.
- Creative and effective Google and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Reviews Management
Results-Driven Digital Marketing & SEO for Urologists
Your patients receive care from you that is tailored to their unique needs. Your urology practice deserves the same – a marketing plan that is customized to drive results and grow your practice.
You most likely spent a lot of time and effort building your reputation and practice. Developing an effective digital presence also takes work and time. With Practis, we get in under the hood to learn more about you, your passion, your success stories and what makes your practice unique in your market and then amplify that information consistently across your digital presence. With almost 25 years of helping urologists market their practice, we know what works and can hit the ground running.
Urology Practices We Help
Marketing Urologists is What We Do
SEO for Urology
Social Media for Urology
Social & Search PPC for Urology
Urology Reviews Management
Custom Urology Website Design
Urology Content Marketing
Urology Website Design
Prospective patients are increasingly turning to the web to seek medical care. A professional-looking website should provide those visitors with a clear understanding of the excellent care you provide as well as a great user experience, regardless of the device that are using to view your site. Help them decide to call you to schedule their visit.
SEO for Urology Practices
Getting your site ranked favorably is critical to your practice growth. In the U.S., there are over a million Google searches for a urologist each year. Therefore its mission-critical that your website is optimized properly for prospective patients who are searching online to find you. Search engine optimization, or SEO, will help to get your website ranked favorably. Targeting specific keywords related to your specialty and your locality, adding and optimizing content on topics you want to be found for, improving site page speed and user experience are all a part of SEO. If your search results are not where they need to be, Practis can help.
Social Media Management for Urologists
Similar to how your patients receive care from you tailored to their individual needs, your practice deserves a marketing plan that is tailored to meet your practice growth needs. Our team of medical writers will develop blog articles for you that are informative, engaging and sharable. Ongoing social posts from reputable sources, infographics as well as boosted posts all help to drive patient engagement. If your social presence is not where it needs to be, Practis can help.
Reviews Management for Urology Practices
Today urology groups provide comprehensive urologic services for men and women – from in-office BPH treatment to complex robotic-assisted surgery. When a patient feels comfortable with their urologist, they will likely make referrals to family, friends, and those who they are connected via social media.
Many patients who are looking for a urologist near them go online to seek referrals and online reviews. Those online reviews can exist in many places across the web – Google, HealthGrades, Facebook, physician and urology association directory sites. Therefore it is important that you manage your online reputation.
Content Marketing for Urologists
Urologic content for your urology website and social media on a variety of topics covering testing, wellness and prevention, conditions and treatment options.
- Health Library – a comprehensive patient education library of men’s and women’s urologic health, conditions, treatments, testing and more.
- Blog Articles, Infographics & Social Posts – written and sourced specifically for your practice and shared on your social channels.
- Content from our Partner Publishers– we coordinate with many popular national urology brands including Coloplast, daVinci Surgery, UroLift, and more. Topics include ED, Penile Implants, robotic surgery, UroLift, incontinence, men’s and women’s health.
- Patient Education Videos –Patient education videos on a number of urologic conditions and treatments such as erectile dysfunction, BPH, incontinence and more.
Social & Search PPC for Urology Practices
Today you need to be an everywhere brand – getting in front of and connecting with prospective patients wherever they may be. Whether it’s a PPC campaign on Google for a specific service line in a target market or a social ad campaign on Facebook to drive awareness and engagement, Practis goes above and beyond by identifying the right medium for your message and pulsing that across your digital presence.