Patient Education Content Library
Healthwise® Knowledgebase – Now in English and Spanish!
With more than 8,000 topics on health conditions, medical tests and procedures, medication and everyday health and wellness issues, the Healthwise Knowledgebase, helps physicians and healthcare organizations offer, and easily implement, award-winning reputable online medical content on their own website.
Why it matters
- Attract new patients, while educating current patients by adding deep medical content to your site
- Limit your after-hours calls and improve your workflow by having reputable patient education information on your website that your patients can access to obtain answers to their questions
- Use of Decision Making Aids that help you to meet use of evidence-based decision support requirements for NCQA’s Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
About Healthwise Knowledgebase Content
- Written by a team of physicians, nurses, medical writers and researchers who work with top medical specialists from key centers of excellence
- Rigorously reviewed by a medical review board
- Referenced to reliable evidence sources
- Regularly updated automatically as new research is reported
- Accredited by the URAC Health website Accreditation Program
- Used by leading healthcare organizations across the U.S.
How It Works
Patient education content is seamlessly integrated right within your own website. Practis will work with you to select topics of interest for inclusion. Specifically:
- Knowledgebase topics are available either by specialty or in total
- Seamless presentation with your site’s own look and feel
- Includes an interactive Symptom Checker
- Each topic includes a printer-friendly format